Step Inn Guest House and Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is excellent, they know a lot and can help you in everything. Had a really good stay! ”
- 19 Dec 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ Good Atmosphere. :) ”
- 19 Sep 2014 Anonymous Japan
- “ It's the least charming place I've been, nevermind that it's cheap it's crap ”
- 09 Sep 2014 Edvard
- “ Stayed for a week in mixed dorm. Staff were amazing. Location is great and it was close to many tourist attractions. Enjoyed my stay. Would stay there again. ”
- 26 Jul 2014 Taletha
- “ I love this place and location. It's very easy to go to china town markets and Bukit Bintang. The staff are so friendly and helpful. ”
- 17 May 2014 thuy
- “ On arrival you get a warm and friendly welcome and when you have a sit in the common area (terrace) you feel immediately at home. Staff is very friendly and helpful with everything, all in all a very laid back atmosphere. Kitchen and showers were clean and worked perfectly. Free tea and coffee available at all times. Great location (Chinatown, KL tower, shopping area within walking distance). Remember, it is a hostel, so no 5-star-hotel expectations, please. I would definitely come again when in ”
- 05 Mar 2014 Anonymous Germany