Stone Hotel & Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ stayed in a private so not sure if there are lockers in dorms however they do provide small lockers at reception. staff were friendly and helpful. not enough showers. kitchen had a dishwasher so when it was on people wouldn't wash their dishes. no air conditioning in the hostel so it got very stuffy on a warm day. would stay again ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff was great! The bathrooms were a little dingy. The rooms were nice. Overall, great experience! ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was really, really nice and the kitchen was clean, even though it was kinda small I still like the atmosphere there. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Clean, with lovely staff and within a walking distance from the city center! ”
- 28 Dec 2015 Loukia Greece
- “ Good equipped hostel with friendly staff in a nice location, but my mattress was saggy and the bathroom (of room 10) should get a ventilation system for reasons of hygiene. ”
- 22 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ friendly staff, excellent location, familiar atmosphere, things were easy, international (young guests from different parts of the world) ”
- 15 Oct 2015 Holger Germany