Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mattress was bad - literally felt the springs when I moved. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Appalling conditions to circulate inside the building. The shower that was shared with other guests was disgusting. At the time to check out, the only employee present was a man who was cleaning the hallway, who asked where he could leave the key, very arrogantly he did not answer my question, saying just to get out of his way and go to the dining room. I had to wait about 20 minutes until I see the first employee, who was the lady that served breakfast. ”
- 03 Jun 2014 Alexandre Portugal
- “ Many things are broken or need to be replaced. The mattresses are very uncomfortable, and mine had a spring poking through witch actually tore the sheet. I has to flip the mattress over, but it was almost as bad on the other side. The bunk beds were inexplicably reversed so the latter was inaccessible and one had to climb up on a dresser, where if they just switched the position of the beds the latters would be clear. The showers are mostly broken and hot water always ran out. ”
- 06 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The worse were take my luggage 6 floors without elevator. One morning there was not hot water on the shower...... and it was 6 floors........ ”
- 14 Oct 2013 Nurth Venezuela
- “ Would be great if there's Wifi on private room, considering going down from 6th fl. to 1st fl. is not a cool thing to do whenever I want to just check e-mail. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous Indonesia