Strandhill Lodge, Hostel & Surf School
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ WiFi rarely worked. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice relaxed atmosphere. Kind staff. Good location very close to the beach, with a nice bar close by. Plus for functioning wifi in the room, and parking possibilities. ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Martin Sweden
- “ Wonderful place ”
- 10 Jun 2015 Luisa Stefania Italy
- “ We were really satisfied, the place was worth the money. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. Beds were comfortable, shower worked like it should. The place was easy and nice to be with a child. The location by the sea was lovely, we enjoyed the waves and scenery to the mountain. The location to the city is a bit far, but we had a car and we didn´t come to stay in the city area. The taxi from city by night time cost about 15 € and the bus ticket from 4 to 5 € depending of the driver. ”
- 01 Mar 2015 Merja-Leena Finland
- “ Free breakfast! :-) ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Lars Germany