Strandhill Lodge, Hostel & Surf School
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Free breakfast! :-) ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Lars Germany
- “ The guy who own the hostel Micheal is such a gentleman, I would stay here again purely on the basis that he is so easy going and a interesting guy to chat to. As it happens I also like to surf so I have other reasons to go back there. The location is as central as you'll get and there is ample place for parking if you need it, the beach is practically on your doorstep. all in all very happy with what i got.. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 John Ireland
- “ Everything was clean including the rooms, showers, and toilets. the sitting area is roomy with WIFI access. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Loved the location within a 100yd walk from the ocean. The kitchen was well equipped and there are a few pubs right across the street. Only draw back was no towels for taking a shower or washing up. ”
- 08 Sep 2014 Sheila USA
- “ The location is fantastic. Ideal for all ages of travellers, they accommodated a family last second, and were amazing hosts. I loved the international reception. Brasilians are perfect for greeting as they are warm, welcoming and helpful. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The bathroom is a little small, but they have good rooms and big beds. The breakfast was good. A nice place to stay ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Anonymous Spain