Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ That's very nice to learn that there is a Night Club just beyond our room when we arrive, and that we can't sleep because of that. The staff was not really friendly, and didn't care at all of our problems : we had bed bugs in our room : "Oh just wait tomorrow and we'll see.". A guy next room puke everywhere : same thing. One out of three shower is working in the bathroom. Security is really awesome : anyone can enter our rooms, as some people who didn't pay any room were sleeping with us. ”
- 10 Apr 2012 Clément
- “ Bed Bugs!!! Spores!!! They didn`t care!!! ”
- 20 Feb 2012 Franziska
- “ The room we stayed in was a four bedroom dorm, the room had a fan that went very slow, and the window was facing the stairs, so if we wanted somewhat fresh air in our room we had the window open, and then we heard all the people that was going up and down the stairs. It smelled bad in the room because there was not any fresh air. A girl who lived in the 3 rd floor get bedbugs. This hostel has the common room wand the reciepton with the world square hostel, sl it was quite hard to find. ”
- 06 Feb 2012 Hanne Katrine
- “ I would have loved to be told that check in is/was two blocks away in the world square hostel! Would have spared me for a lot of walking around with my backpack! I don't know if this is something they're working on changing in the future. Hostel was fine though. Not great but okay. It really needed a prober commonroom and not just the hallways. A few more toilets wouldn't be bad either.. ”
- 07 Dec 2011 Karen Lykkebo