Strawberry Hostel Wien
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were always problems with the Internet connection. There's no WiFi in the rooms. The location is far from the center, though it is a minor problem in Vienna, since one can easily use the public transportation. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Jehonatan Poland
- “ O hotel é excelente: limpo, quartos com mobília nova, roupa de cama limpa e banheiros no quarto. A toalha custa 2 euros. O único inconveniente é que não há uma sala fechada para guardar as malas. Fora isso, excelente ! ”
- 31 Jul 2013 Cristiane Brazil
- “ I was an great stay at Strawberry Hostel for me and my girlfriend. The hostel is quit central located in middle/ western Vienna, the rooms are good and with own refrigerator, own shower and toilette, the staff is helpful. Thanks for could have stayed here ;) ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Aran Germany
- “ The location is ok, near to Westbahnhof and Mariahilfer Straße, which is a great shopping street. We also bought 24h public transport ticket and it was a good decision. Room was clean and there was a fridge in the room. But there was no soap in the bathroom! WiFi was free but only available at the reception / common room. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Hannes Finland