Stray Cat Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best place for people : - who love art, have the sense of humour and fantasy. There is no empty place on the walls and ceilling - every inch is covered by funny colourful pictures & comics full of cats, of course, - who feel well in the friendly atmosphere created by hosts, even in modest living conditions, eating simple food, - who love stray and home cats. During my 7 breakfasts I could make plenty of photos of the charming cat family. ”
- 15 Apr 2013 Jolanta
- “ if you love cats, please must come here.. the cats are lovely and i enjoy to stay here. room is clean and big and comfortable. price is reasonable. location is quite far to centre but still ok. i will come again. ”
- 14 Feb 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Excellent hospitality and very accommodating. Great hostel. Mehdi speaks excellent english and goes out of his way to help others. ”
- 10 Jan 2013 Jennifer USA
- “ The Stray Cat is just the perfect place to stay in Istanbul! It is just some steps to the Bosphorus and to the ferry terminals, where you can reach the asian side. In the other direction it is only some minutes walk to Taksim Square. The staff is so nice and helpful, there is always a warm and welcoming atmosphere in the hostel. You can help yourself to a coffee or tea (its included in the price, also the breakfast) and sit in the comfy common area. Great (C)attitude! I´ll definitely come back! ”
- 12 Dec 2012 Dalal