Struy Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice, little Hostel, great atmosphere but quite a long walk from the station. ”
- 18 Mar 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ When I arrived, there was no one there as the owner has other hostels downtown. I had to use the payphone (as my phone doesn't work here) and wasted 60p on a call to the first number listed. It was only because I walked back to get another number to call that another guest showed up and allowed me use of her phone to call the owner who sent his staff. Not being from the area it would be nice to have at least one person there who could let me in and give me a few tips for places to see. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ It would be fine to have a real reception there or easier way how to enter the guest house. We were lucky that somebody was in the guest house and did not have to call the owner. ”
- 22 Jul 2015 Anonymous Slovakia