Students Hostel Luis Velez
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was not much of an environment to meet other traveler, but the rooms were fantastic for the price! ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My friends and I stayed here for 4 nights and 5 days, visiting from Canada. It was our first time in Madrid so we didn't know what to expect but this hostel was our favorite out of the 3 cities we travelled too ! As soon as we got there we got a free upgrade to an air conditioned room which was EVERYTHING in the madrid heat. So I recommend only air conditioned rooms. It's also super close to everything metro, shops, food, and gran via! It's clean, and staff is very helpful ! FIVE STARS! ***** ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Location was excellent, staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms and bathrooms were generally clean. Overall I was extremely happy with my stay at this hostel. My only complaint was street noise at early hours of the morning, but that's to be expected in this part of Madrid. ”
- 20 May 2015 Emily USA
- “ We enjoyed our stay very much. It was nice and safe. It seemed more like a hotel rather than hostel. ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Lotte Denmark
- “ Really great hostel! Far exceeded my expectations. Felt much more like a hotel than a hostel. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. Can't beat the location; it's close to a lot of the major sights in the city. Wifi worked really well, hostel was very clean. Perfect for a weekend in Madrid! ”
- 31 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel with very good conditions. The location is very good, in the center of Madrid. The only problem is that the hostels employees did not speak English. ”
- 17 Jan 2015 Anonymous Portugal