Students Hostel Luis Velez
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Was not much of an environment to meet other traveler, but the rooms were fantastic for the price! ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My friends and I stayed here for 4 nights and 5 days, visiting from Canada. It was our first time in Madrid so we didn't know what to expect but this hostel was our favorite out of the 3 cities we travelled too ! As soon as we got there we got a free upgrade to an air conditioned room which was EVERYTHING in the madrid heat. So I recommend only air conditioned rooms. It's also super close to everything metro, shops, food, and gran via! It's clean, and staff is very helpful ! FIVE STARS! ***** ”
- 01 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Location was excellent, staff was very friendly and helpful, rooms and bathrooms were generally clean. Overall I was extremely happy with my stay at this hostel. My only complaint was street noise at early hours of the morning, but that's to be expected in this part of Madrid. ”
- 20 May 2015 Emily USA