Studio Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I enjoyed my stay here but the hostel is a bit oversized: if it's full, it will be tricky to enjoy it. Lucikly, during my stay, this was not the case. The only issue was with breakfast: either you arrive early or you might find the table empy! Great location, could not be better! ”
- 29 Jul 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ My friend and me stayed for 3 nights in this hostel. It's simple but very comfy and enjoyable! The staff is kind and active, the location isn't so bad, near the piers. The dorm is lovely, just be careful to the mosquitoes due to the opened-window! ”
- 31 May 2012 Eline France
- “ We stayed in a spacious dorm. The best part about this place is GEORGE, the owner. Very friendly man and he makes a delicious home-made dinner every night. He, and his staff cook for hours preparing these dinners. There is a small price to eat dinner, but cheaper than anything in-town. Don't miss his dinners! You should eat nowhere else! Breakfasts are extravagant as well, and they're included. ”
- 27 Jan 2012 Bryan USA
- “ Great stay in Studio Beach! Even if the beds are not the most comfy, the location is great and so is the staff. Please, don't ever skip breakfast! That amazing table setting has wonderful and yummy surprises! ”
- 18 Jan 2012 Ines