Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ bed bugs, room was never cleaned while I was there, it was not a hotel or even a hostel it was a room in a building converted into suites. no signage no reception. ”
- 27 Sep 2014 Brian Canada
- “ I think it's a good place to stay when you're a good sleeper and don't bother about the noise at night. You're in the middle of the town of Mykonos and the noises of the nightlife are very close. But it is a good clean place. When you need to go to the toilet you have to go outside on the balcony to enter the (private)lavatory. There is good Wifi and there is a very friendly and helpful staff. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Paul Netherlands
- “ Maria the owner was excellent. She knows everything about the island. Location is very convenient - rent an ATV to get anywhere within a few mintues from the main town, best beachs, restaurants and clubs on the island. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ No lift or escalator. Heavy luggage or elderly becareful. ”
- 22 Jun 2014 HUNG Hong Kong
- “ Loved this place! We had our own little apartment and, while a bit tiny, it was in a great location, very clean, and very safe. The family who runs it is phenomenal and shuttled us to and from the airport and were super helpful and accomodating. I would stay here again ten times over. Good find! ”
- 23 May 2014 Cynthia USA