Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ a big room with 10 beds,I didn't sleep well,there are many people coming back from party during late night,no curfew,the location is quite great,I guess it's good for the party guys,not for me,I just wanna quiet atmosphere for sleep,apparently this is not the best choice for that.but anyway in general it's a great hostel. ”
- 18 May 2013 Anonymous China
- “ It was a last minute decision to go to Zadar but a really good one and I really liked the hostel/appartment ;) Theo is a great host and his wife did a fantastic job decorating the place. This time of year it was a bit cold but he offered some extra blankets so everything was fine ;) The Location was fantastic as one could get rid of the bags before entering the town and then enjoy the oldtown! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The hostel is centrally located, has character and great staff.. hey Faku. A great hostel. Great value for money. ”
- 28 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ Sorry for the low ratingI think it is partially due to the fact that for the night I was staying, there was a big group passing through. The facilities were a mess and the staff were nowhere to be seen. There is no reception at the hostel, so you have to call for someone to come give you a key... The location is a bit of a walk from the old town, but therefore closer to the bus station. The hostel concept was cool, the dorm was big. Ideal for a group that can book out the whole place. ”
- 18 Aug 2012 Anonymous