Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ if you need nothing more than a place to sleep, this place is fine. however, the wifi worked for a total of an hour for the time i was there and other guests said that it rarely worked for them no matter how long they had been there ”
- 23 Feb 2015 Brian USA
- “ we booked this hostel,but actually got a room in a different building right across the street.it seems like this happens quite a lot around Hong Kong.It was not a big deal,since the rooms were clean, although a little tiny.the plugs in our rooms hardly worked,same with warmwater heater.the best thing about this place is the location!the main building comes with everything a good hostel needs (free coffee/kitchen/rent an adapter for HKD 20 deposit),but ours only had a fridge and water dispenser ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Marietheres Austria
- “ The staff are rude & unhelpful. When they have an upcoming tour group, they want existing guests to change rooms. The bathroom leaks and smells like sewage. When asking for a discount for long term stay, one of the lady said she will ask but never did even after several reminders over several weeks. Asking for a thicker blanket took 5 days to be done. There's no kitchen. They advertise with different names but all hostels in Patterson St & Kingston St in Causeway Bay belong to the same owner. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Lorraine
- “ I like personal space, which I did not receive. I did not like being thrown in a room full of both guys and girl (6 guys and 2 girls). When I asked to change, they changed me to a room half the size as the first with 4 guys and 2 girls -_- This was not worth the money, i spent more time stressing my first two days in hong kong about finding another hostel! The staff was very friendly and nice, but this was not worth the money, i saw the person clean the bathroom with a shitty toilet cleaner. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA