Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ stayed in a private room, looked nothing like the advertised photos. Location was good but sadly the hotel or shall i say hotels itself didn't live up to my expectation. They basically own several small hotels and they decide where to throw you in. you dont have a choice. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous Philippines
- “ At first this hotel room(Twin Private Ensuite) photos that they provided in internet is nice and clean.So after i check in, i did complain with those service desk crew and what my feedback is "maybe is lighting problem". What a "GOOD ANSWER"..... ”
- 01 Mar 2013 KAH CHOON Malaysia
- “ Pleasure to stay there ”
- 09 Feb 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Excellent location, it wasn't the best hostel I've stayed in but I really enjoyed my stay and I loved the atmosphere. If I'll have to go back to HK I will probably stay in this hostel. ”
- 20 Jan 2013 Anonymous Italy
- “ good location, it's easy to get anywhere, yet the place's a bit small ”
- 26 Dec 2012 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Even though I booked a private room, I was not expecting my own bathroom, which they did provide. That was nice. The reception area is on the third floor of a building with no indication of the hostel from the outside, so I was a bit cautious. When I saw backpackers walk out though, I knew I was in the right place. Also my room was in a separate building, in the block across the street, which I had never seen done before. But no matter, I was shown to the room by a hostel attendant. ”
- 22 Dec 2012 Jeff USA