Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I like personal space, which I did not receive. I did not like being thrown in a room full of both guys and girl (6 guys and 2 girls). When I asked to change, they changed me to a room half the size as the first with 4 guys and 2 girls -_- This was not worth the money, i spent more time stressing my first two days in hong kong about finding another hostel! The staff was very friendly and nice, but this was not worth the money, i saw the person clean the bathroom with a shitty toilet cleaner. ”
- 02 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Been to hong kong for a few times, it was one of the best hostel I ever stay. I think from now on if I or my friends going to hong kong I will just stay here again. ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The hostel is a bit funky since it is divided between several floors of different buildings. Take a lock with you since they just provide a locker, with no lock, which they sell to you. The bathroom could use some fixing and the hot water isnt always there, but besides that its location is amazing (right in causeway bay) which is very close to the center of the island. I would stay there again (6person dorm). ”
- 18 Jan 2014 Anonymous Portugal
- “ stayed in a private room, looked nothing like the advertised photos. Location was good but sadly the hotel or shall i say hotels itself didn't live up to my expectation. They basically own several small hotels and they decide where to throw you in. you dont have a choice. ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Anonymous Philippines