Suites DF Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very helpful staff. They were always willing to look up random information for me and they dealt with my terrible Spanish and were very nice. The women in the morning for breakfast were so sweet, them and the free breakfast/coffee was a fantastic way to start the day. Close to the metro/walking distance from some cool stuff as well. ”
- 06 Dec 2016 ashley USA
- “ My favorite hostel in the capital, because of the location, calm dorms, yet social areas and a nice breakfast on top (it seems not very much food but you can ask for more bread etc from the nice kitchen ladies if you are not full) ”
- 09 Oct 2016 Anonymous Finland
- “ Had a great time at this hostel! Would recommend to my fellow travelers! ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Amazing location, mere blocks from subway (metro) stop. Delicious street tacos on the corner. Community terrace & hang out locations. Lucha Libre Wrestling & city center within 15 minutes by walking. ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ this place was one of the best Hostels i stayed in throughout my trip in Mexico. I highly recommend it. ”
- 12 May 2016 Fiona New Zealand