Suites DF Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed here for nearly a week! Staff here is very helpful! I was hurt accidentally. They even sent a staff to accompany me to hospital as i don't speak Spanish. The breakfast is nice, as it comes with fruits daily. The hostel is 30-minute walk from the Zocalo and is very close to the Metro Station. Walmart is around 15-minute walking distance. If you are getting to the hostel from airport by MetroBus, it is just 3-block walk after getting off. ”
- 05 Sep 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ My stay here was great. There were many chances to meet people over just the few days I was there. My only bad experience, which is quite bad, was the loss of my Kindle (an e-book reader) the morning before I left. I emailed twice to ask if they had it but received no response and when I called a couple of days later I was hung up on twice. Act of one person, likely, rather than the hostel itself. Don't lose your stuff! ”
- 04 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location is very good. Safe area and walking disstance to centrum. Helpfull staff who help you around. I stayd here five times now over the last years and I will be back next time. It is a hostel not a hotel. But very good value for the money. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Daniel Sweden
- “ The smell of sewerage wafts through the entire hostel and made is quite unpleasant to stay, should have spent less time in Mexico City and more in Puebla or Oaxaca ”
- 12 Jun 2014 Jack Australia
- “ Todo muy bien en general ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Always go to this hostel when I stay in DF. Nice location, clean, value for money. Totally recommend it ”
- 10 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea