Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was so excited to stay at Summit Zero, and sorry I could only stay for two nights. Situated on the beach (literally a two minute walk to the water) with a view of the mountains out back, it was an amazing place to wake up each morning. The staff were very helpful, and took the time to sit and walk me through my hike to Mount Olympous. The food was also excellent. It is a short bus ride into the nearest town, but everything you should need is available right there at the hostel! ”
- 19 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The people who own the refuge were very nice and kind. They also have good wine for dinner and comfortable atmosphere. Very very pleasant. ”
- 09 Apr 2012 Juan
- “ Perry and Jessica were extremely helpful in planning our trip to Mount Olympus. They were very hospitable and helped us book accommodation at the top of the mountain, as well as book bus tickets to leave Gritsa. The hostel is extremely close to the mountain and a great, safe place to stay! Highly recommended! ”
- 29 Jun 2011 Mimi
- “ Summit Zeros best feature is Zoe! She is an awesome lady and an excellent cook who does absolutely everything right! She is like the perfect hostess and makes you feel at home at Summit Zero. One downside is no screens anywhere so there are flys in the shower and if you want airflow in your room you have to fight the bugs all night long. But if you don't mind a little outdoors, then Zoe is reason enough to stay at this beachside oasis. ”
- 19 Jun 2011 Chelsea