Sun & Moon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are no blankets in the dorms, my locker was broken,no mop in the bathroom the floor was very slippy.The common area is small and not confy.The free breakfast included is not good.There s no kitchen just a microwave and a small oven.I stayed only one night and the wifi wasn t working.The good thing is its near la "Rambla" and the city center. ”
- 22 Feb 2016 Anonymous France
- “ Too narrow space between beds ,, hard to sleep You have to say to the receptionist that I want to get my Deposit money back,, If not, they don't say about it even though I return the key and they don't react anything even though I leave a message to make this problem solved ”
- 05 Sep 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ When we arrived in our hostel room, we werent sure which bed was ours as the sheets looked like they had been used. I picked mine up off the bed only to find feces stains on it. Not a good first impression. The shower has a button that needs to be constantly pushed in order to work so not very convenient. As one of the other hostel stayers said, you get what you pay for. In this case we probably would have paid a few more euro for a cleaner hostel with a better atmosphere! ”
- 01 Aug 2015 Meryl Australia
- “ Stayed here for 3 nights of a week long period, in different rooms each time. The hostel is in an awesome location so is quite busy most of the time. First night people in the alley beside the hostel made ALOT of noise and didn't settle down until early hours of the morning. The second night I was in room 111 I think which has an awesome bathroom. But the aircon crapped itself in the night and the room became a sweatbox. The last night the shower leaked over the bathroom floor and the room floor ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Logan Australia
- “ Everything was great! Free internet and computers, free walking tours, good breakfast. One thing I didn't like at all (and i've necer seen it before) is that they charged you for the sheets. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Clara Argentina