Sun & Moon Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is very nice, the bedrooms are small but they have good beds.The wi-fi is a bit slow but I like it a lot and if I go to Barcelona again I will stay in Sun and Moon Hostel :) ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Marta Portugal
- “ Great location in Barcelona. Very walkable to a lot of tourist attractions. The rooms even though a bit crammed, were ok. Can't ask for a big place in such a location. This hostel itemized everything, kinda a like a low cost carrier airline.(Charges are made known to you beforehand btw) Blankets/storing luggage/check-in a couple of hours earlier-extra. Also you have to press and hold the shower all the time to allow water to flow. I have been to a fair share of hostels but never to 1 like this ”
- 03 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay! ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Argentina
- “ in common - ok ”
- 01 Nov 2014 Anonymous Belarus
- “ It was so wonderful place...I'll never forget this place... so good ”
- 24 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great location!! Worth it for that aspect, but the hostel didn't have much sense of community. It was difficult to meet people. Maybe that's just city atmosphere of doing your own thing during the day, but it seemed very clicky. Rooms were good. Loud at night due to the late night parties of Barcelona on the streets below. Bathroom in room was super nice! Weird shower! Breakfast was ok, did the job, but not very good. ”
- 21 Aug 2014 Anna USA