Sunflower City Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice environment, we have enjoyed the accomodation. Staff is really friendly and helpful. The place is colourful and cheerful. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Federico Italy
- “ THIS IS A VERY NICE, CLEAN, PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED AND VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF. I RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO STAY THERE, ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel in Rimini! It is located close to old town rimini, the train station and the beach....everything basically! Price is really reasonable and it has all the services you can expect from a good hostel: wifi, free breakfast, etc. I stayed in Mid October, so things were pretty quiet, but I am sure in the summer months they are more active. The hostel is in a nice residential area, but still walking distance to all you might want to do in Rimini. A great value overall! ”
- 14 Oct 2014 Michael USA