Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great breakfast for 3€. Helpful staff and cool atmosphere in the common area with a little bar. Right near the East Side Gallery and train station.. Very easy to get around. Nice clean room and hot showers. The interior of the hallways were really cool too! Nice young fun hostel ”
- 22 Jan 2017 Samantha Australia
- “ Best Hostel in Friedrichshain. Cheap, friendly, nice interior. I'll be back. ”
- 22 Jan 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ very sweet hostel with awesome, artsy *note the milka-cowmeadow on ceiling*, cozy lounge space - not too big with rustic furniture to feel comfy and homey, great space to hang out and meet people or just be, very close to main S/U/Tram, lovely breakfast buffet with all basics for only $3, super nice deals on beds out of season!, little appartements with several rooms and own respective kitchen&bathrooms, lockers could need some love, staff speaks very decent english, other languages as well ”
- 01 Jan 2017 susanne Germany
- “ The room was nice and clean, but the hallway was crazy cold. Though this is easily compensated by a very comfy lounge area. All in all, it's a nice inexpensive place to stay in Berlin. ”
- 20 Dec 2016 Anonymous Kazakhstan
- “ Not necessary to treat people as children! ”
- 01 Dec 2016 julieta Argentina