Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Literally only one key per room, doesn't matter that you're all strangers. Must always leave key at front door. Must enter a security code to get to floor and get into reception. No wifi at all sat the reception, must always stay in reception to get internet and it's always crowded. Front desk always busy because people are trying to check in and out or get their key. Only 2 people working the front desk. Deposit for sheets but aren't told this. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Bianca Canada
- “ very clean and nice hostel. staffs were excellent! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ The place is great, very nice staff, delicious breakfast, comfortable beds and pretty clean. It is a calm place, not much noise, and the area is fun and full of places to dine and party. ”
- 23 Feb 2014 Anonymous Bulgaria