Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathrooms should be separate between men and women. And not everybody together. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Samantha Brazil
- “ Cool staff and great location. Very bad Wi-Fi and old bads ( noisy ) ”
- 23 Jun 2015 mohamed Tunisia
- “ Slept two nights in a 4 bed dorm, one night in a six bed. Rooms were really spacious, other hostels would have pushed in more beds... Nice, moderately cheap bar. Got a very descent hefedunkel for 2,70€. Just 5 minutes from warschauer strasse. ”
- 14 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Literally only one key per room, doesn't matter that you're all strangers. Must always leave key at front door. Must enter a security code to get to floor and get into reception. No wifi at all sat the reception, must always stay in reception to get internet and it's always crowded. Front desk always busy because people are trying to check in and out or get their key. Only 2 people working the front desk. Deposit for sheets but aren't told this. ”
- 06 Oct 2014 Bianca Canada
- “ very clean and nice hostel. staffs were excellent! ”
- 26 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea