Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very sweet hostel with awesome, artsy *note the milka-cowmeadow on ceiling*, cozy lounge space - not too big with rustic furniture to feel comfy and homey, great space to hang out and meet people or just be, very close to main S/U/Tram, lovely breakfast buffet with all basics for only $3, super nice deals on beds out of season!, little appartements with several rooms and own respective kitchen&bathrooms, lockers could need some love, staff speaks very decent english, other languages as well ”
- 01 Jan 2017 susanne Germany
- “ The room was nice and clean, but the hallway was crazy cold. Though this is easily compensated by a very comfy lounge area. All in all, it's a nice inexpensive place to stay in Berlin. ”
- 20 Dec 2016 Anonymous Kazakhstan
- “ Not necessary to treat people as children! ”
- 01 Dec 2016 julieta Argentina
- “ A really lively hostel in a fantastic neighborhood. A few minutes from public transit and down the street from Berghain. And they have a bar. You could do a lot worse. ”
- 10 May 2016 Anonymous USA