Sunflower Hotel Hoi An
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good clean hotel style hostel. Young backpacker crowd here, good vibe in the bar area - plenty of people. Everyone pumps the breaky up - but to be honest its just your standard buffet breaky - still good, and it's free so no worries there. The place is about a 5-10 min bike ride to the old town/ and the beach the other way. So it's in a good location. The staff are all really good at reception, but the bar and kitchen need some improvement. All in all a good place to stay and meet others. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The personnel of the hotel was not kind and respectful towards us. They also tried to get an higher price for the private car service, with respect to the price they told us at the beginning. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Andrea Italy
- “ The included breakfast is defently the best in vietnam and for many people the reason to stay longer! also the sunbeds and swimming pool makes it a lovely place! the wifi is good except between 4 and 7 pm when every single person in the hostel try to call home over wifi. The only downer of this hostel when i was there was the staff at the restaurant, I really dont know why, but they give me the feeling im not really welcome to order at all (all other staff in the hostel are very friendly!) ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Maarten Netherlands
- “ Positive: good place to meet people, computers for use, helpful staff & big breakfast buffet. Negative: Toilet and room were not cleaned once during my 3 day stay & quite noisy. ”
- 05 Feb 2014 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ Good choice for a budget place to stay. It's a bit of a trek to Old Town but a pleasant walk none-the-less. The staff are friendly, especially one lady at the front desk whose name I didn't catch. The overall atmosphere was pretty good although everyone in my room seemed to hate social interaction. Luck of the draw! I would recommend this hotel based on the buffet breakfast alone! ”
- 03 Feb 2014 Anonymous Canada