Sunflower Hotel Hoi An
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was so wierd that a man who worked at the hotel came into our room really lave in the evening to turn on the aircon and then he looked under one of the beds. He have probably been there every night - cause every time we came home the light and the aircon was turned on. I defently think that it is really wierd and that the guy dont have anything to do in the room!! Otherwise the breakfast was good and you get value for your money.. ”
- 06 Jan 2016 Tania Pernille
- “ Overall i enjoyed this hotel as it was filled with other backpackers. Only think that let me down was the staff (except one lady always happy to help). The vibe about the place was awesome and in a nice location for beach and nightlife - wouldn't advise eating the food here as there's better places to get food but a nice afternoon with 20,000 beers by the pool was a nice way to spend a day. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Nice hotel, location was fine. Nice friendly staff who were very helpful. Best breakfast we have had in Vietnam. ”
- 11 Dec 2014 samantha England