Sunflower Hotel Hoi An
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall i enjoyed this hotel as it was filled with other backpackers. Only think that let me down was the staff (except one lady always happy to help). The vibe about the place was awesome and in a nice location for beach and nightlife - wouldn't advise eating the food here as there's better places to get food but a nice afternoon with 20,000 beers by the pool was a nice way to spend a day. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Nice hotel, location was fine. Nice friendly staff who were very helpful. Best breakfast we have had in Vietnam. ”
- 11 Dec 2014 samantha England
- “ Good clean hotel style hostel. Young backpacker crowd here, good vibe in the bar area - plenty of people. Everyone pumps the breaky up - but to be honest its just your standard buffet breaky - still good, and it's free so no worries there. The place is about a 5-10 min bike ride to the old town/ and the beach the other way. So it's in a good location. The staff are all really good at reception, but the bar and kitchen need some improvement. All in all a good place to stay and meet others. ”
- 06 Apr 2014 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The personnel of the hotel was not kind and respectful towards us. They also tried to get an higher price for the private car service, with respect to the price they told us at the beginning. ”
- 05 Apr 2014 Andrea Italy
- “ The included breakfast is defently the best in vietnam and for many people the reason to stay longer! also the sunbeds and swimming pool makes it a lovely place! the wifi is good except between 4 and 7 pm when every single person in the hostel try to call home over wifi. The only downer of this hostel when i was there was the staff at the restaurant, I really dont know why, but they give me the feeling im not really welcome to order at all (all other staff in the hostel are very friendly!) ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Maarten Netherlands