Sunflower International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great price! I really liked the option of male/female dorms, although the bathroom is coed so that defeats the purpose a bit. The common room atmosphere is not amazing, nor is the location (pretty, but extremely touristy and nowhere cheap to eat), but overall the accommodations are pretty good. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice maze get to room ;] ”
- 04 Feb 2014 SYLWIA Poland
- “ This hostel was clean and easy to find (if you follow the directions in Chinese), near Confucious temple. The biggest problem was the bathroom. There is a lot of rooms with 4/6 people in them, 2 floors and only one bathroom with 2 showers, not enough for everybody, but if you go there in a not very touristic period, it isn't a problem. ”
- 23 Nov 2012 Anonymous Spain