Sunflower International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall, nice hostel in the Confucius Temple area. Dorm was clean & comfortable. Notes to travelers: if following directions from hostel, hostel is on the left--look for small doorway. There is a small grocery store on the same side as hostel a few doors before the hostel that sells cheaper toilet paper & you have to walk thru common area to use restroom/showers. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is located at the tourist area of Fuzimiao. While the location was good, it was quite a long walk to the train station. The staff was very helpful, and the hostel is cozy and clean. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Great price! I really liked the option of male/female dorms, although the bathroom is coed so that defeats the purpose a bit. The common room atmosphere is not amazing, nor is the location (pretty, but extremely touristy and nowhere cheap to eat), but overall the accommodations are pretty good. ”
- 10 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA