Sunflower International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Large bathrooms and lots of showers but located next to the bar area. Rooms were fine. They have an area to smoke (if you do), drink, and play pool. You can walk onto a balcony and chat with your friends. It was a good place to stay in Nanjing and I would stay there again. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really like staying in that hostel but maybe just because of the nice people i med there. Its near the confusions temple and some other touristic places I stayed in a small 6 bed room. They are really basic. The bathrooms has cabin shower and there are squat and sitting toilets. !! Important: Take you own padlock with you. Apparently you could open all Hostel padlock with the key they give you for yours. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Constance Germany
- “ Overall, nice hostel in the Confucius Temple area. Dorm was clean & comfortable. Notes to travelers: if following directions from hostel, hostel is on the left--look for small doorway. There is a small grocery store on the same side as hostel a few doors before the hostel that sells cheaper toilet paper & you have to walk thru common area to use restroom/showers. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is located at the tourist area of Fuzimiao. While the location was good, it was quite a long walk to the train station. The staff was very helpful, and the hostel is cozy and clean. ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous Singapore