Sunflower International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There didn't seem to be much opportunity for socialising, the cafe lounge was usually unoccupied and the TV only showed sports. There were no group activities that I heard of. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 Shreya England
- “ Reception Staff was lil bit retardet... No free tourism information like maps The whole Staff was not really friendly ”
- 28 Mar 2016 Jurij Germany
- “ Smell from toilet/ducting; needs improvement. ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Mei Po Mable Hong Kong
- “ Large bathrooms and lots of showers but located next to the bar area. Rooms were fine. They have an area to smoke (if you do), drink, and play pool. You can walk onto a balcony and chat with your friends. It was a good place to stay in Nanjing and I would stay there again. ”
- 16 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I really like staying in that hostel but maybe just because of the nice people i med there. Its near the confusions temple and some other touristic places I stayed in a small 6 bed room. They are really basic. The bathrooms has cabin shower and there are squat and sitting toilets. !! Important: Take you own padlock with you. Apparently you could open all Hostel padlock with the key they give you for yours. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Constance Germany