Sunflower Place Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The wi-fi was extremely slow sometimes. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was great! They were really nice. The water was not at the room, i have to pick it at the lobby. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Aurora del Pilar Spain
- “ It is Located a short walking distance away from Silom road which is great, but the alley it is on it a little sketchy. The front desk staff was very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Great price for the value. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Amanda USA
- “ They should put a signage where to locate them specially outside because they are situated hidden. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Stayed in a Private Double Suite. The bed is comfortable, and there is a safe bolted down in the wardrobe for security. You get towels, toilet paper, and a free bottle of water each day with the room, and if you want your room made up, that is an option around 11am daily. No one can access the building at any time without swiping a key card to get through the front door. Shower pressure is OK but temperature is great. Only issue was a leaky toilet leaving a small puddle in the bathroom. ”
- 14 Feb 2015 Kim USA