Sunflower Place Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very helpful and accommodating staff! My one complaint would be that there was construction very early in the morning right next door that was impossible to sleep through ”
- 25 Feb 2016 Anton USA
- “ The wi-fi was extremely slow sometimes. ”
- 21 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff was great! They were really nice. The water was not at the room, i have to pick it at the lobby. ”
- 28 Aug 2015 Aurora del Pilar Spain
- “ It is Located a short walking distance away from Silom road which is great, but the alley it is on it a little sketchy. The front desk staff was very helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. Great price for the value. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Amanda USA
- “ They should put a signage where to locate them specially outside because they are situated hidden. ”
- 21 Jun 2015 Anonymous Philippines