Sunflower Place Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean, comfortable bed, air conditioner works well, elevator, helpful staff (except the old woman). Location is perfect, near to BTS and subway stations. It's in an area a little bit dark, but nothing happened. ”
- 18 Jan 2014 TATIANA Brazil
- “ The staff charges your for phone calls. One morning it was 5 Baht; the next morning it was 10 Baht / min ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ All very nice. good value for money. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Jaime Mexico
- “ More like a hotel than a hostel. Had a pleasant stay here. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA