Sunflower Place Silom
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff charges your for phone calls. One morning it was 5 Baht; the next morning it was 10 Baht / min ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ All very nice. good value for money. ”
- 18 Aug 2013 Jaime Mexico
- “ More like a hotel than a hostel. Had a pleasant stay here. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Guests need to have a map of the location of this hotel (and a phone number) as it is difficult to find. I showed two tuk-tuk drivers only the name and address of this place and they could not find it. They also asked many people on the street and most did not know this hotel. Finally 90 minutes later and 400 baht ($13) poorer, I was finally brought to the hotel by the 2nd tuk-tuk driver. The hotel itself is very clean, quiet and very close to Patpong and the monorail. ”
- 22 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada