Sunflower's Home Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I booked and paid for a double bed room. When I arrived there was a night staff man who didn't speak English, and tried to give me a single bunk in a dorm of 6 bunk beds. Then the owner called apologised and asked if I could stay in the bunk room instead of the double bed room (which they booked out to someone else instead). Also it was an apartment in a run down building at the dodgy end of the street fun of 'love hotels' and hookers. There was no lighting at all in the front of the property. ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Dr. Simon Cichello Australia
- “ I'm from Russia, came to the Canton Fair, lived in the hostel 14 days, only good experiences, for 2 weeks there the people from all over the world, all the positive feedback - a cozy home hostel near inexpensive cafe with good quality Chinese food. Kirill ”
- 23 Oct 2012 Anonymous Russian
- “ "Terbaik" ... It's worth it .. the place is a home and really nearby subway. Easy to reach everyplace by just using subway. Thanks. ”
- 10 Sep 2012 NOR HAFIZAH Malaysia