Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostels often forget that small little details make a big difference in service quality! SunnyLakeHostel did not forgot about those small details. Excelent service! The only issue is that it is very tricky to find: be prepared for that! :) ”
- 08 Nov 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ i stayed there two nights, it is very nice and big hostel, staff very helpfull and polite. i can advice to stay there... ”
- 04 Sep 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Thanks :) ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Margaux France
- “ I stayed at SunnyLake for a week, in one of the private bedrooms. The hostel is quite difficult to get to, as navigating through the old city centre of Ohrid is challenging, even with a map. The lake view is available only from the breakfast terrace and is partly blocked by other buildings. The biggest problem is the sheets: I think they don't dry them properly, hence they smell really bad. Otherwise, the room was clean. Given the affordable price and the two great hosts, I say it's worth it. ”
- 25 Jul 2013 Alina Romania
- “ Second time and loved it again. Those guys are like as if they invented friends over for a stay, not like hostel owners. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Ercument Ulas Turkey