Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place!!!! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Pawel Poland
- “ It's nice and cheap but everything extra has an extra charge, like 2€ per item for keeping lugage. ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ The hostel is well located,the private room in s building apart with a little suite ”
- 23 Jul 2014 Argomaniz Saldaña Spain
- “ This hostel is located in the old town area, 5-10 minutes walk to the main strip. Amenities include huge lockers that could fit large suitcases, two washing machines and a dryer, plenty of drying racks, and extra toilets. ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Djoko is one of the best hostel owners/hosts I've ever met. He's so friendly and relaxed, but he really makes every possible effort to make sure you have everything you need from an extra towel to bus times to a good breakfast. He lives on the property and seems to really enjoy being a host. The space is comfortable and you really feel like you can relax in your own living room. The entire place is immaculate, very secure and the location is perfect. Would definitely come back! ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA