Sunset Destination Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Situated right next to the station, very friendly and helpful staff. However, it's really quite noisy as you can hear the announcement in the train station, and people walking up and down in the hostel. ”
- 29 Jun 2014 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ The hostel is located close to the city centre (5 -10 mins to walk) and right next to the river. The pool and the terrace on the hostels roof are just amazing! The rooms are very clean and furnished with beautyful furniture with a focus on details - very nice! The breakfast is good value for money. Especially the homemade pancakes are really tasty ;) ”
- 07 Jun 2014 Caroline Germany
- “ Everyone was so kind and helpful! Amazingly easy to get to and the room we stayed in was fantastic! Amazing Hostel! Will return! ”
- 13 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ An amazing place! Rooms are big, with a lot of storage, breakfast is included and consequent, and there are common meals every evening, a good solution if you travel alone. The best is surely the pool on the roof and this huge terrace with sunflowers everywhere :) Staff is very present, at the reception, in the kitchen (even if sometimes they don't give you the good information). A very very nice stay! ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Stephanie Switzerland
- “ Love love loved this hostel, it's amazing. For the little money you pay, there is a lot to your disposal. The terrance is beautiful, the free breakfast isn't just bread and coffee (pancakes and fruit included!), and the staff is very willing to help you with anything. Stayed in a 6-bed room and it was huge. The only downside was the built-in lockers didn't work. But I'd stay here again for sure! Also the walking tour with Pedro is totally worth it! ”
- 29 Mar 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ So friendly and in a great location! Not every hostel has a roof top pool and a kitchen. Not bad wifi as well. ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA