Sunshine Bedz KL
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice staff. They speak English very well and have great tips for activities in the city. Everything is clean and the common area encourages communication between the guests. ”
- 13 Jan 2018 Tilman Germany
- “ Good for a short stay. Welcoming atmosphere, excellent location. The rooms are very cold though (over air-conditioned), and only one small blanket is provided, so be sure to bring warm night clothes. ”
- 01 Jan 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Great staff, very helpful, I enjoyed both 4 bed female dorm and twin private suite for 4 nights. Walking distance to twin tower, you walk the skyway without traffic all the way to the tower. Subway station right in front of your eyes, cross street is H&M and greate variety of food court. Subway to China town and independent square only a few stops, this is a very good location, I appreciate the time I stay with good price and all the conveniences.Nearby food and bus stops gave you real city life ”
- 03 Oct 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Room was fine - location is great very cheap and affordable with friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 03 Mar 2017 Anonymous Taiwan