Sunshine Bedz KL
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place is really unique in location, kindness and everything what you can imagine! One of the best hostels I stayed in so far. The owner takes so much care of you and gives recommendations, goes drinking with his guests and and and.... Would instantly come back! ”
- 23 Sep 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Strategis dekat dengan monorail, jalan alor cuman jalan kaki, money changer dimana2, dekat dengan Mall.. Kamar bersih, t4 tidur nyaman, yg tdk bawa colokan kaki 3 untuk orng indonesia, aman bsa pakai colokan kaki 2, kamar mandi bersih, cuman saja tdk makan dikamar :') ”
- 24 Aug 2016 indah
- “ Thumbs up for KL sunshinebedz. Everyone was so nice and i love the dormitory room i booked. When i go back in KL, i'll surely book in this hostel again. ”
- 31 Jul 2016 Patrizia
- “ Room was fine - location wise though it was next to a massive illuminated billboard and the curtains may have been non-existent. Proper curtains would be a small cost that would greatly improve the experience. ”
- 10 Jul 2016 James Australia
- “ Excellent hostel that is very safe with friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 01 May 2016 Bailey
- “ The service is very nice. Clean room, clean toilet, and it's very cheap and affordable. Two thumbs up ”
- 23 Apr 2016 Mulham Indonesia
- “ Friendly staff, great location...perfect place to meet other travellers to begin your Malaysian backpacking adventure! ”
- 14 Apr 2016 Anonymous England
“ Very happy with my stay here.
From the minute I got into their website and noticed the time they took to provide good directions from the airport, I knew this was the place for me.
The location is excellent, they have very handy info catalogs with directions on how to get to each location and a general idea on how much to expect to spend on transit.
The place was clean and the atmosphere was great.
When I return to Malaysia sometime in the future, I'll definately stay here again. ”
Thank you for a great review. We are always pleased to hear that our guests had a comfortable stay at Sunshine Bedz Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. If you are visiting Kuala Lumpur again make sure you come and visit us! ~ Sunshine Bedz Team~
- 02 Feb 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Wonderful staff, friendly and helpful, very concerned about the quality of the hostel and the stay of their guests. Great location, very good value for money : small dorms (6 beds) very cheap but high standard dorms, own lights, very clean and nice mattresses, lockers, breakfast and so on ! Facing the Monorail station, street food, or fancy restaurants and bars near by ... Great place to meet peoole as well, nice common room ! This is the spot in KL ! ”
- 31 Jan 2016 Anonymous France
- “ It's second floor. Dont bring heavy suitcase :) ”
- 10 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea