Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is a great place to stay for a night. The coffee and a croissant for breakfast were just great. Roberto - the host - is a really nice, funny and hospitable person. ”
- 19 Jun 2016 Anonymous Ukraine
- “ I booked one night, and immediately wrote an email specifying, as requested, my arrival time - which happened to be at midnight. Two days later, I got a very rude email from the owner saying that because I only booked one night and arrive late, she will not be there to let me in. When I called her, she shouted at me and told it's her discretion not to accept a booking -- when I had already paid the 15% deposit AND acted exactly according to her conditions. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Eszter Hungary
- “ About a 10-15 min walk from Termini, and just 30 mins from most of the major tourist sights in Rome (Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Forum, etc.). Florinda is the nicest person ever, and she will make sure that your stay is pleasant. Truly one of the best hostel managers I've ever come across! She even brings in breakfast everyday and almost forces you to make sure you have eaten and had some coffee or tea; she's basically the nicest mom ever. Cant recommend Sunshine Hostel enough! ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA