Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I really enjoyed my stay. Positive vibe, friendly owner, nice people. Definitely a good choice! :) ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ As many reviewers have said before, this is not a typical hostel: it's an apartment run by a family. That being said, the "staff" only stay at the hostel until 2pm - if you need something from the reception afterwards, you'll have to wait until the next day. There isn't a kitchen, but apart from that everything was perfect. The lady that runs it is so helpful and nice. She made my stay totally worth it, and I'd definitely stay there again. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Amazing staff, easily the nicest people I have met at a hostel. ”
- 03 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I recommend it. location is good, we didn't have a problem with subway, very close to Termini station. Friendly Staff and very good secuirity (you are given 3 keys to get inside). Cute and clean! ”
- 25 Apr 2014 Anonymous Kazakhstan
- “ 很不错的一家旅馆，气氛也好，内部布置很特别，什么遗迹都有，还有两个中国的菩萨，推荐 ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Chuande China
- “ The staff was very rude, wouldn't take credit cards even though it said on the website they would, very sketchy area, do not stay here! ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Colleen USA