Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ About a 10-15 min walk from Termini, and just 30 mins from most of the major tourist sights in Rome (Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Forum, etc.). Florinda is the nicest person ever, and she will make sure that your stay is pleasant. Truly one of the best hostel managers I've ever come across! She even brings in breakfast everyday and almost forces you to make sure you have eaten and had some coffee or tea; she's basically the nicest mom ever. Cant recommend Sunshine Hostel enough! ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Florinda has been the best manager I've met yet. She is very friendly and made the hostel feel like a home. She cleans everything everyday and is very helpful in telling you what to do if you need any help. ”
- 18 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ They don't work at night. And you feel like they are not really happy to see you. It you are alone there is nothing to do or even no place to talk to others. And they charge you 3.5 euros per person per night extra. Good place to sleep over, not more. ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ It would be nice to have lockers. At least! ”
- 30 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ I really enjoyed my stay. Positive vibe, friendly owner, nice people. Definitely a good choice! :) ”
- 19 Jul 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ As many reviewers have said before, this is not a typical hostel: it's an apartment run by a family. That being said, the "staff" only stay at the hostel until 2pm - if you need something from the reception afterwards, you'll have to wait until the next day. There isn't a kitchen, but apart from that everything was perfect. The lady that runs it is so helpful and nice. She made my stay totally worth it, and I'd definitely stay there again. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Anonymous Brazil