Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Supertramp seemed like a kind of gloomy place when we checked in. The WiFi was very touch-and-go, and there was no hot water at any point. The room was adequate, and clean. The real charm of Supertramp is in it's covered rooftop terrace, where the guys who run the adjoining restaurant move upstairs each night to cook for the guests and run the bar. Had fun with them over a few beers. Reasonably priced* good food. *I think SOME food prices in Aguas Calientes reflect import costs (theory). ”
- 10 Jan 2015 Forrest Reed USA
- “ The hostel was clean and quiet, communal showers which weren't great. Good breakfast for people leaving early for the bus. Unfortunately the two staff that we dealt with at different times were very distracted, one with watching football- we actually had to search around to find someone when we wanted to check in, and the other was more interested in spending time with his girlfriend than getting up to help us with information. It was to bad that a nice hostel had such unprofessional staff. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff was so friendly & very helpful when I feel ill from soroché. The hostel had a nice design. The only complaint is or room only had 1 outlet, which inaccessible behind another guest's bed. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Christine
- “ Quirky! It is a nice quirky hostel next to the ball field and near .many good restaurants and street food. The free breakfast is good and starts at 4:30 am. The beds are comfortable and warm. The 12 bed dorm is spacious. When it comes to the TV the staff controls it and they do not care if someone else is already watching it!!!!! ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Carol USA