Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was so friendly & very helpful when I feel ill from soroché. The hostel had a nice design. The only complaint is or room only had 1 outlet, which inaccessible behind another guest's bed. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Christine
- “ Quirky! It is a nice quirky hostel next to the ball field and near .many good restaurants and street food. The free breakfast is good and starts at 4:30 am. The beds are comfortable and warm. The 12 bed dorm is spacious. When it comes to the TV the staff controls it and they do not care if someone else is already watching it!!!!! ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Carol USA
- “ Great staff, confy beds, straightforward. I'd recommend. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Pedro Brazil
- “ Dirty dirty dirty... During our stay, we didn't see anyone cleaning, there is fungus on the ceiling in the showers (some showers only have cold water and when you're showering with two people on the same time, you almost have no water), doors are from plastic and broken (not nice to go to the toilet with holes in door), sleeping room didn't smell fresh (like it was cleaned by spraying either than really cleaning it),... Look for another place... cause this was a "super-ramp"(as we say in Dutch)! ”
- 23 Jul 2013 Anonymous Belgium