Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was clean and quiet, communal showers which weren't great. Good breakfast for people leaving early for the bus. Unfortunately the two staff that we dealt with at different times were very distracted, one with watching football- we actually had to search around to find someone when we wanted to check in, and the other was more interested in spending time with his girlfriend than getting up to help us with information. It was to bad that a nice hostel had such unprofessional staff. ”
- 28 Jun 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The staff was so friendly & very helpful when I feel ill from soroché. The hostel had a nice design. The only complaint is or room only had 1 outlet, which inaccessible behind another guest's bed. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Christine
- “ Quirky! It is a nice quirky hostel next to the ball field and near .many good restaurants and street food. The free breakfast is good and starts at 4:30 am. The beds are comfortable and warm. The 12 bed dorm is spacious. When it comes to the TV the staff controls it and they do not care if someone else is already watching it!!!!! ”
- 01 Mar 2014 Carol USA
- “ Great staff, confy beds, straightforward. I'd recommend. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Pedro Brazil