Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was an awesome stay. The staff at the hostel really do their best to get everyone involved, organize fun activities like surfing, and enjoy the nightlife. The rooms are bare, with basically just beds, and I didn't use the lockers. The hostel is in an apartment behind two locked doors so I was not overly worried about my things being taken. Would definitely stay there again. ”
- 31 Jul 2015 Alexandru Canada
- “ The address in the confirmation email, on hostels.com, and on their own website are all incorrect. People in the area said it had moved, but no one knew where. I found a phone to use to call the hostel, and they told me the new address, but no apology, and not the specific room that I needed to buzz me in. When I got to to the building, I buzzed all rooms on that floor, but no answer. I buzzed all the rooms in the building and was never let in, waited for 20 min, and finally left at midnight. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Amberlynn USA
- “ Superb stuff!The staff was super cool, great location and secure and clean hostel! Stayed for 3 days and enjoyed every second! ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Henning Lindgren Norway
- “ This Surfbackpackers Hostel was great! The staff was really warm, welcoming and laid back. The location was convenient making it easy to see the city and relax on the beach in a days time. I'd definitely recommend this to any traveler headed to San Sebastian! And Caio, thanks for your hospitality homie you're great! ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Madeline USA
- “ Location is fantastic, right in the heart of Old Town. The staff were beyond friendly, super helpful, and knowledgable about the sights and sounds of San Sebastián. It honestly felt like saying goodbye to true friends or family when I left. Though I didn't say goodbye, "See you next time" seemed more appropriate. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Adam Australia