Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Superb stuff!The staff was super cool, great location and secure and clean hostel! Stayed for 3 days and enjoyed every second! ”
- 19 Jul 2015 Henning Lindgren Norway
- “ This Surfbackpackers Hostel was great! The staff was really warm, welcoming and laid back. The location was convenient making it easy to see the city and relax on the beach in a days time. I'd definitely recommend this to any traveler headed to San Sebastian! And Caio, thanks for your hospitality homie you're great! ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Madeline USA
- “ Location is fantastic, right in the heart of Old Town. The staff were beyond friendly, super helpful, and knowledgable about the sights and sounds of San Sebastián. It honestly felt like saying goodbye to true friends or family when I left. Though I didn't say goodbye, "See you next time" seemed more appropriate. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Adam Australia