Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very bored, unwelcomening and not friendly at all. Didn't see anyone of them smile once. And when they cleaned up after the fourth person we shared room with one day they didn't even bother to lock the door so anyone could have come in and take what they want. San Sebastian is a lovely city but we felt more home outside the hostel. The bathroom and toilettes were also very poor. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ When we arrived, we where moved to other building three blocks from the hostel. This building had rooms, bathrooms and kitchen. The place was OK, clean and everything worked fine. There was no hostel's staff at this building at any time and neither a phone to communicate with them. And WiFi didn't existed. Despite on that, everything was OK. ”
- 17 Sep 2011 Tomas
- “ It's a really cool little place. It's small with only a few rooms at each property (round the corner from each other) cause it's small everyone comes together and hangs out. Rooms tend to get messy cause everyone is so comfy there so bags explode. Only one bathroom but I didn't have any troubles with that. Only people staying at the hostel allowed up to apartment so it felt safe and lockers are available but my room was all good people so didnt bother. Be sure to note your actual arrival time. ”
- 10 Sep 2011 Jenna
- “ Super cozy, "intimate" environment. Both the staff, other guests, and the accommodations make you feel like you're crashing with an old friend. If you want more privacy and spend a good amount of time in the bathroom id suggest some place else however. :) ”
- 27 May 2011 Molly
- “ The bathroom was really dirty ”
- 03 Apr 2011