Surf City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I as very disappointed with the fact that anybody could walk in. We were also unable to access the kitchen off-hours, therefore we were unable to make our own breakfast. There was also a party atmosphere, with people drinking in the hallway, leaving bottles around and hearing music late at night. However the location was ideal, right on the pier of Hermosa Beach which is a beautiful spot and right by popular restaurants. ”
- 26 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ I showed up late thanks to traffic so I had a rough time finding parking and walking to the hostel. I met all the people partying, which was a lot and heard them all night. But the staff was helpful and in the morning, the sound and view of the ocean were great! ”
- 20 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Everyone there is very friendly and willing to help you find anything you need! The place is well taken care of. A great place to stay for sure! ”
- 08 Nov 2016 Jeff Canada