Surf City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The location for this is ideal, right next to the beach so perfect for beach holidayers. Its a little tricky to find at first because its so small, but the atmosphere makes up for it. Everyone was very friendly and we didn't have any problems. Its not so good if you want to go into town or up to Hollywood regularly but other than that its great. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Anonymous England
- “ This is the perfect location! The staff was incredible, and I had great roomies. Just make sure you lock your door at night (we had a guy walk into our room). The weekends are loud with music shaking the building, but DEF THE BEST hostel I've been in so far in L.A. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Stay here. It's the best place you could stay. Unless you're trying to spend your life savings. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Very Nice place to stay In front on the ocean The staff was really Nice The breackfast was good and the rooms are confortable and clean. The area is totally safe and there is good bars/restaurant One dark point is that the bar/club downstairs plays loud music that you can hear and feel the bass In the room. So you better be tired or late sleepers Overall it is a good place to stay ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Mathieu France