Surf City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the perfect location! The staff was incredible, and I had great roomies. Just make sure you lock your door at night (we had a guy walk into our room). The weekends are loud with music shaking the building, but DEF THE BEST hostel I've been in so far in L.A. ”
- 26 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Stay here. It's the best place you could stay. Unless you're trying to spend your life savings. ”
- 22 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ Very Nice place to stay In front on the ocean The staff was really Nice The breackfast was good and the rooms are confortable and clean. The area is totally safe and there is good bars/restaurant One dark point is that the bar/club downstairs plays loud music that you can hear and feel the bass In the room. So you better be tired or late sleepers Overall it is a good place to stay ”
- 13 Nov 2015 Mathieu France
- “ I had a great time, thanks to all of staff. Fortunately, I met young travelers from all over the world. They are not only partygoers but also they think about the world intelligently. I was so happy to listen to that kind of talking. ”
- 30 Sep 2015 Anonymous Japan
- “ Great, beautiful stay; the ocean is a hundred feet away And visible from your window! I do think this place could improve by making the Beds and even replacing some, mine was not very comfortable. ”
- 23 Sep 2015 Aaron
- “ Surf city hostel is located in front of beach. Nice place y e if you wgant to have fun, meet new people. On the night, we were a little bit disturbed by the noise ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Mathieu