Surf 'N' Snow Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a disgusting hostel. Although it is centrally located, right next to the Sky Tower and it's staff are semi-helpful, cleanliness was a major issue. I understand that Hostels are unlikely to be spick and span, but the kitchen was filthy with numerous flies and the bathrooms were in very poor condition, also. I was given a basement room where the ventilation shaft was very small. Although a fan was provided, it made no difference. Worst two nights I have spent anywhere. Do not go here!! ”
- 07 Apr 2014 Gurpreet Singh England
- “ I really enjoyed my time while living there for 3 days last month. This hostel has very friendly & multilingual receptionists. They are familiar with the local knowledge so I easily found my way around the whole Auckland city. I stayed in the 6-bed dormitary & the room was quite clean & neat. Being located at the intersection, it got a bit noisy at night. Unlike to Napier backpackers, this hostel charges small fee for Internet access. Low point is the bathroom cleanliness. I'll go there again. ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Brandy China
- “ Nice location, kind staff. ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous Poland