Surf 'N' Snow Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Let me thank you from all customers for changing the mattress!! Now you need to check the NET and you will be better. ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous Chile
- “ Overall not so bad. 10 dorm had enough space, but there were not enough curtains so there is a lot of light in the room. The sheet didn't seem to be clean first, but after I asked for it the receptionist gave me a new sheet and pillowcase. Further, the location is good, showers are warm not so strong. The other guests were nice people. ”
- 18 Feb 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Sleeping on the floor would have been more comfortable. I could feel every metal rip of two beds, as I had to change due to booking errors. Arriving early moring, having to pay more and having to check out a couple of hours later to wait two hours before able to checkin again. Every Monday they change the code for the door to the road. I got my code on Tuesday with the key. It was an old code. The Doorbell wouldn't be answered. I had to wait for someone randomly come and open the door. ”
- 19 Jan 2016 Anonymous Germany