Surf n Sun Beachside Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was very accommodating and helpful. The rooms were nice and beds were comfortable. The location is great! ”
- 01 Oct 2013 Julie USA
- “ I really enjoyed the Hostel because of it's location , security and friendly staff . ”
- 22 Jun 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Great location and lovely atmosphere.Staff very friendly and helpful, its just that I did not like hearing staff members talking badly about other staff members - very negative vibe. Loved the movies and everything I needed was there. Showers could have been better, the water pressure was very low and the temperature went from hot to cold all the time.Otherwise lovely place to stay on Gold Coast. ”
- 06 Nov 2012 Anonymous Estonia
- “ Super friendly and helpfull staff, location quite good (2min from the beach, 10min from the center), really great facilities (nice bar & pool, kitchen, tv room, bikes, etc.) and the organized going out every night is a must (free entry + free drink + discounts on drinks most of the time). Would definitely recommand this hostel. ”
- 22 Oct 2012 Laurent France
- “ Small charming hostel. I would definitely go there again and already recommended it to all of my friends: shared dorms have their own bathroom each, 100m from the beach, 'nightlife excursions' with all staff and guests from the backpackers... what else would you want? ”
- 26 Sep 2012 Josefine