Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is nice and the staff very friendly! However, consider that it is located kind of far from the centre. The distance is walkable anyway. And there are plenty of ways to get to the centre by public transport! ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Alessandra Italy
- “ The staff was not helpful and/or not present. The bathrooms weren't clean, there was pubic hair in one shower. The shower also wasn't clean. Breakfast was supposed to be included, but it wasn't and we were given printed maps of Bilbao which weren't readable. It hostel was cold, there was no heat. There was no toilet paper in facilities except for 1. It was just a bad experience categorized by false advertisement and expectations not met. Probably the worse hostel I've been to in Spain so far. ”
- 09 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ It was really good but they dont have bathroom rocker so was little worried when i took a shower. Without this,it was perfect. Clean and quiet. I really liked there. ”
- 01 Nov 2012 HANKYEOL South Korea
- “ great atmosphere, lovely staff ”
- 12 Oct 2012 Dieter Belgium
- “ Really nice woman to who works there. Great, clean and roomy place. Everything works and a nice lounge and kitchen area to hang out in. And, you can get a key for the front door with a deposit to play in Bilbao without worrying about the hostel closing. Great!! ”
- 27 Jul 2012 Tiffany