Surfers Paradise Backpackers Resort
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The people at the reception were really nice and helpful. everyone who works there is really young.Not far to walk to surfers paradise or South bank ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Jordan
- “ Very busy hostel in centre of surfers. Suits teenagers and 20 somethings - lots of noise and drinking going on. Not peaceful. Room was ok basic no air-conditioning even tho we had our own room. Only plus was location near town. ”
- 28 Dec 2013 Simon New Zealand
- “ Dirty rooms and bathrooms/showers ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous Sweden