Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Super laid back. Big, clean kitchen. Right across the street from the ocean. 5 minute walk to town. ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner/manager lady was very inviting and welcoming. I really liked her demeanor. The location is near a beach and a very quick walk to it. The hostel has a very homey feel and look to it. It was clean to my standards. I would stay at this hostel if and when I make it back to Apollo Bay. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 Armando USA
- “ Great hostel overlooking the beach just a short walk from the main town. Fun atmosphere with 20-30 something backpackers hanging out drinking and talking until 1-2am. Reception was friendly, if a bit slow, but had our reservation and there were no issues checking in. Very quaint and homey setup with lots of great vintage furniture and plenty of kitchen space and supplies. Only complaint is that bathrooms were not sparkling clean, but weren't overly dirty either.Would definitely stay here again. ”
- 12 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA