Surfside Bondi Beach Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Big female room, met nice people, big backyard, nice location, you have to pay for Wifi and it is a bad connection, have to pay for security boxes, you can borrow free surf boards, have to pay 3 dollars for the bed sheets and stuff, definietly a party hostel, pretty clean. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Loved this place and the people. ”
- 19 Aug 2015 Shelby USA
- “ Great people staying there, staff had bad attitude, the rooms smelt of cheesy feet, not clean! Over all worst hostel iv stayed in and most expensive! 😖 ”
- 24 Apr 2015 Rebecca England
- “ I did not like my stay at surfside at all. The only thing I liked about the hostel was the location. The staff wasn't very friendly, it was dirty, you couldn't even lock the toilett doors (that's such a simple thing that they could fix in a couple a minutes but can't be bothered). They say that they have free parking but there is non, had to park the car 30 minutes away on the street. To get free Wifi you have to rate them 5 stars, like them on facebook an so on, thats why they have good reviews ”
- 16 Feb 2015 ida
- “ I LOVED staying here even it was not the cleanest or most secure place. The people we awesome and it was a great time! I was not ready to leave. ”
- 24 Jan 2015 Veronica USA