Surfside Bondi Beach Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ place is great, close to everything, great staff that helps you with anything you may need, meet awesome new people, forms your own little hostel family here. Great value for your money, clean facilities and rooms (no bed bugs etc.), and lots to do from tv room, ping pong, basketball, bbq ing, drinking games etc. ”
- 11 Sep 2014 Dylan Canada
- “ Free surfboards and swimswits renting, that was awesome! ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ I was supposed to be on a female shared room. When I arrived, my room was already open, with something holding the door. Inside the room was such a mess and there were some man sleeping there. I went to the reception (which only opens after 5 p.m.) and the girl said: They must be friends of another girls. It just shows how unorganized and unsecure was the place. I just took my stuff and went out to find a cleaner, safer and better place to stay. It was very desapointing. ”
- 24 Jan 2013 DANIELA Brazil