Surfside Bondi Beach Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Free surfboards and swimswits renting, that was awesome! ”
- 06 Feb 2013 Anonymous Spain
- “ I was supposed to be on a female shared room. When I arrived, my room was already open, with something holding the door. Inside the room was such a mess and there were some man sleeping there. I went to the reception (which only opens after 5 p.m.) and the girl said: They must be friends of another girls. It just shows how unorganized and unsecure was the place. I just took my stuff and went out to find a cleaner, safer and better place to stay. It was very desapointing. ”
- 24 Jan 2013 DANIELA Brazil
- “ excellent hostel. would recommend to anyone looking for a relatively cheap hostel ideally located to bondi. ”
- 23 Sep 2012 Paul
- “ i stayed in a dorm with 10 beds, there was just not enough room for all these beds and everyones stuff. Due to being located in a residential area the outdoor section was closed off at 10 pm. ”
- 21 Nov 2011 Rebecca