Surfside Coogee Beach Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Too noisy, crowded and messy. Glad I had my sleeping bag with me. Would be afraid to sleep in those blankets. And they charge extra to wash them. Wouldn't stay again. ”
- 22 Nov 2013 Marketa
- “ The location was great, staff very friendly, rooms were ok, but the atmosphere had a weird smell. ”
- 20 Jun 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ It is a nice hostel, with excellent staff and gr8 location, however the showers didnt give warm water on the second floor, the laundry was out of order to the guests and even though there were signs up, no pots were ever washed. And no lockers in the rooms, bit worrying would reccomend but it is a bit steep in price for the facilities on offer ”
- 19 Nov 2012 Anonymous England